Getting to Queenscliff by car
Queenscliff is a 90-minute drive from Melbourne. Here's how you go:
- if you're coming from the city, the east or the southeast, make your way to the Westgate Freeway
- if you're coming from the west or the north, take the Western Ring Road heading west
- then take the Princes Freeway to Geelong
- stay on the main road in Geelong and you'll see signs for Queenscliff, which will take you along the Bellarine Highway
- alternatively, from Geelong you can take the Geelong-Portarlington Road.
Travelling from interstate? Rental car agencies can be found at airports and city centres.