WHAT TO EXPECT ONSITE
We have implemented a range of health, hygiene and physical distancing measures, in line with government guidelines for a Tier 3 Event under the Public Events Framework. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations on station platforms and in train carriages
- Signage throughout venue spaces to promote physical distancing and personal hygiene
- Increased cleaning of all facilities.
- Disinfection of train seating and touch points at each train stop
- Increased cleaning at station platforms and of all handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- Sneeze guards at catering station and bar point of sale
- Perspex screens surrounding performers
- Decreased capacities in train carriages.
- Staggered audience entry and exit to and from event and at each train stop
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage service areas
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing
- QR scanning
- Cashless transactions
- Mandatory mask wearing unless eating or drinking may be required in accordance with guidelines at time of travel
Coronavirus (COVID-19) TICKET EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
When am I entitled to a refund or exchange?
The Blues Train’s Exchange and Refund Policy has been temporarily varied to encourage anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or who has had possible contact with a COVID-19 case to cancel their attendance for the safety of all other patrons and staff.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms on the day of the event or have been directed by public health authorities to quarantine or self-isolate, please call the office on 1300 885 993 before the event date.
If you have been refused entry to the venue on the day of the event because you have a temperature or symptoms of COVID-19, refunds or exchanges will be available up until the commencement of the event subject to provision of sufficient evidentiary support of covid concern.
Absolutely no refunds or exchanges will be available after the event has started.
A full travel credit will be offered for any tickets to cancelled or rescheduled events.
When am I NOT entitled to a refund or exchange?
If you are ejected from the event due to failure to follow the authorised COVID-19 safe protocols and direction of Venue staff at the event.
After the event has started.
These changes to our Exchange & Refund Policy will remain in place until 31 December 2021. The policy will be reviewed at this time and may be either extended for an additional period or may revert to our previous policy of no refunds/no exchanges unless recommended by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice or at Promoter discretion. Please check back for the conditions that apply to your event closer to the time.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket.
By purchasing a ticket from The Blues Train, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticket holders and relate to both the sale of tickets and attendance at events.