The Blues Train takes applications to work with us all year round!
Job listings for The Blues Train will be published on this page – check back regularly for any new positions.
Event, Bar & Promotional Staff
The Blues Train Pty Ltd – Queenscliff Victoria
$31 – 38 per hour – Casual
ATTENTION – highly motivated, charismatic, music and fun-loving individuals required. No experience is needed, just a willingness to learn and dedication to be the best!
The Blues Train has been one of the Geelong region’s most recognized experiences for 23 years, combining live music, dinner and a heritage steam train – it’s a mini music festival in a night.
We’re on the lookout for:
– Event and Bar Staff
– Promotional Staff
– On-site Digital & Social Media
To be successful you will have:
– Energetic and friendly attitude – a zest for life!
– Pride in your job
– Excellent communications skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to work in a team as well as independently
– A wish to make your mark
– Current Australian Driver’s License
In return, you will receive:
– Regular working hours – 35 – 45 shows with confirmed shifts up to 12 months in advance
– Generous hourly rate
– Opportunity to learn new skills
– Fun working atmosphere
– A meal (the same that our patrons receive)
RSA certificate, experience in bar and/or events and promotions is desirable, however not essential – we want good people who are willing to learn – we will train you!
If you would like to earn some extra money and have fun whilst doing it, apply now!
You will be involved in all aspects of event, event bar and promotional duties including set-up, greeting and serving customers, cash handling, merchandising, on-site social media, pack-down and other duties to the requirements of the event.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $31 – 38 per hour
Hours: Most Saturday nights (August to May) plus Friday nights once a month (weekly in December). Shifts run for approximately 7 hours.
Bay City Events